Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Correction on Subscription Benefits

Hello, everybody, I hope you're having a better day than I am. I want to always be accurate when I'm passing along information in this blog, so it really bothers me when I tell you the wrong thing. Let me apologize first, and then tell you the correction.
I'm sorry
On my December 18th entry, I stated that Home Use was only for commercial licenses. That's true, but government offices that buy AutoCAD, or the other Autodesk products, don't have a separate (different) kind of license. They are considered commercial licenses. People who work for government offices and are on Subscription CAN install a second copy of the software at home, if they use it to do work from that office.

That's all - everything else I stated in that blog entry is correct, and I did fix it so anyone happening upon it later will get the correct explanation.
Thanks for understanding...

No comments: